clicking nose

will_S3

Reaction score
Website
www.bladeice.com

Hi peeps

got a nose coming from rear passanger side at low speeds sounds bit like a clicking happens if in drive or free wheeling but doesnt seem to do it when going backwards any ideas, bit miffd. about to chip the car and dont want to do that if theres a problem which will cost big bucks

any ideas etc

Who are you chipping it with? If it's one of the bigger tuners who do other work as well, maybe give them a call and ask them??

we knew what u meant /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Will

Is that Awesome gti thats near manchester? if so then its a long way to travel. Is there no local garages near you that can carry out the service and chip ?

yes thats them. ive used them on my old car "Mk2 GTI" and have been happy with service etc, so why change i mean it is a journy but its all about customer service and quality of work.

think takes me about 2hrs as go M1 then across country and then last bit M6

When are you taking it up to them? I am driving up to Manchester today from Bucks, and back tomorrow so keep your eye out for me 'n Kitty /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I called there the other weekend to have a look around but they were closed. Have they always been based on that housing estate ?

Let me know when your going and I might try and call in

These salamanders can really mess up your typing 'specially with all that clickin' an all!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif