Classfileds

Andie0

Reaction score
Aaaaa i cant seem to find out how to do a classfileds ad wtf!!!!

I have this issue all the time, end up posting classifieds in random sub forums and getting threads locked and a slap lol.

something needs fixing...

that was 666 posts... ooer

Yer thats cool but how do i get to that without your help in future?

Fricking starnge because i got some food today and it cam to £6.66 thats maddd

Its on the right handside of the classifieds home page and says "Add a new forsale advert" Large blue button :)

or under the setting you will find post classifieds

Many thanks

Adam

Hi, thought i would just add to this thread.

I'm trying to post a classified Ad for my Car, i have tried 3 times now and each time it start loading then goes to a blank white page, then nothing happens. if i leave it, nothing loads. If i refresh it, then it takes me to the site but the advert isn't there. any help?

thanks.

Hi, thought i would just add to this thread.

I'm trying to post a classified Ad for my Car, i have tried 3 times now and each time it start loading then goes to a blank white page, then nothing happens. if i leave it, nothing loads. If i refresh it, then it takes me to the site but the advert isn't there. any help?

thanks.
You have to be patient as the little old man powering the classifieds takes a while,I found that although no confirmation of the advert it had posted it.

ok, will try being patient. hopefully it doesn't now bring up 3 adverts!
i did do it last night for the first time. guess i will wait and see.

thanks for the help.

I know its a pita,if you still cannot post in the antiquated classifieds then post on the model relevant section quoting me,if you cannot post then you have no alternative.