Clamps

666markyboy

Reaction score
Whats the name of the fancy jubilee clips people use for silicone hoses?? i'll be fitting a Forge TIP at weekend and want some good quality clamps... also does anyone know what sizes i will need ? it's going on a Ko3 turbo and the engine is an AJQ

Hi,

I have bought a complete set of jubilee clips as suggested on the Wak site. I have currently gone against the idea of replacing my TIP, so they are currently surplas to requirements. Trouble is, I beleive the Wak site is for the K04 turbo and you have K03. Therefore the link and my clips are not suitable. Otherwise, I would offer them to you.

HTH,

ICE

i think your talking about mikalor clips.... these are great but a big waste of money for a TIP as its not acting under any serious pressure like boost hoses potentially could be (only really required if your running stupid boost)....standard jubilees will be fine as long as they arent the type to cut into the material...like a backing plate built in sort of design

Got all mine from http://www.stagonset.co.uk/.

I used the Stainless Steel JCS Hi Grips all round on my TIP and boost hoses.

They also sell Mikalors as well. Other places are fleabay and Burton Power

honestly dont see the point in buying expensive clips when a pipe is never likely to blow off or let any air in..... complete waste of cash....your call though