Chrome grill trim?

Icemonkey

Reaction score
Sorry about the size of the picture!

Anyway i have ordered some matt black vynl to put between the 2 grill's to give it that 'single grill look'.
I know it's not to everyone's taste! But it will have to make do until i get further funds (cheapest sort of mod i can do atm).

Anyway my question is: Where do you get chrome trim that will fit the gaps indicated by the red circles on the picture.
Is there any chrome trim that slots straight in as i don't want to be putting glue etc behind it.

A link would be great, i have spent ages now and not really returned much...

Thanks in advance Icemonkey.

DSAD

Attachments

• sasasasa.jpg
    sasasasa.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 221
dont do it that way... it will look poo .... think you can mod it so a late bumper will fit... theres a girl on here that did it with her a3

Might be worth your while getting it photo shopped to see what it will look like first, before you spend time and effort on it.

Or a total budget method, use a thin strip of foil and stand back a bit to see the effect.

Might be worth your while getting it photo shopped to see what it will look like first, before you spend time and effort on it.

Or a total budget method, use a thin strip of foil and stand back a bit to see the effect.

Great idea! thanks mate

No problem, we are here to help :icon_thumright:

My mate was considering a chrome surround to his number plate so used foil first to see what it would look like, he decided against it in the end, but to find out only cost him about 10 minutes and a pair of scissors rather than £20 and messing about fitting them.