Christmas present to myself, A4 2.0 TFSI Black Edition.

Chris Walton

Reaction score
IMG 2201
IMG 2126
Hi I am new to this forum. This is my third Audi and previously had VW and Seat cars. I think once you buy VAG cars you are hooked.

My wife and I went for a look at our local Dealership and instantly wanted the white A4 black edition in the showroom.

After a bit of searching on his system the salesman found us our car already built awaiting shipment.

A4 2.0 TFSI Black Edition. It also had automatic folding mirrors, flat bottom steering wheel and metallic paint.

It was touch and go if we would get it before Christmas but the salesman was on form and got it done. Collected it on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to me :)

Reactions: Radford212, happytalk73, Sandra and 3 others
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum and great car. Glacier White with black edition looks awesome (not being biased here ). I am sure you’ll like the car as well as the forum here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris Walton
:sign welcome: Chris, lovely colour combo the Glazier White/Black Ed. :yes:

Enjoy the car & the Forum.

JG

@Chris Walton welcome to the forum. Really nice car. Where in Scotland are you? Enjoy. :)

Lovely car & colour there Chris. Merry Christmas indeed.

Everytime I see a white BE I think about changing my order...................until I see a black one! :crushed:

Lovely car & colour there Chris. Merry Christmas indeed.

Everytime I see a white BE I think about changing my order...................until I see a black one! :crushed:

Yeah I went in to buy a Nardo /Quantum grey one but when I seen the white I was sold.

Reactions: happytalk73