Christiano Ronaldo

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
OK, we all hate him, cos he's earning hundreds of thousands from kicking a sack of air and he's a diver/cheat/actor etc. But we can't deny he a good(possibly great) footballer, and wouldn't mind his name on our Starting Line up, for those premiership Football team supporters.

But what a waste of a Ferrari!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7817764.stm

Wasn't even going to post it up, until I read that he had owned the car for 2day prior to trashing it! Oh well, only 2 weeks wages, I'm sure he'll just buy another one....

lol what a big waste but he dont care he will just buy another 1 but ive got to back him up as i support the united lol

I dont hate him for his abilities to earn big bucks, I just think he's a ***** little cxxt tbh, hey cant knock the BOYS got skills but there's being good sportsman & well paid & then there's being a ***** little feck no???

Anyway personally hated the car anyway so glad its of the road, lol

Tell me does he bath in lard or what cause he always looks like he's greased himself up for a baking tin before any photo

Lol he just a*se. I hate him because of the way he is, ***** etc.
And i dont know how he could of done that. It is a waste of a Ferrari.
But he just buy another one!

I laughed my ******** off when I saw it on the front page. Agreed, good player, but also agreed ***** little ****.

Shows he can't take corners though:laugh:

Agreed he is *****, but he can afford to be, being a united fan also i'm glad we have him in the side, but come the end of the season if he starts fudging about again and flirting with the galacticos then my opinion could change....i must say i don't entirely trust him to be a loyal united player !!

Afford to be, how'd you figure that, there are alot of talented players some even better than him that earn same big bucks but do you see them acting like complete ***** all the time, hey I lost interest in football while back when it got to greedy I mean really 150k a week is outrageous & its bumped up our abilities to watch the games, goto matches etc etc, greed

As for loyalty, that isnt in there dictionaries fella, sorry but most these footballers are loyal to one thing these days, the wedge, money, dollar, moolar whatever name u prefer, thats all they in reality give **** about cause you wouldnt get say ryan giggs whose been with united for ever playing for 2-3k a week would you which is still alot of money, although he isnt a ***** **** like lard ronnny, I have respect for him tbh as he's been very good for United as some others in there team, Ronny will make a move this year I reckon contract or not, he follows the money not the dream

Alex Ferguson says it was the walls fault, it should have moved back ten feet

huge man united fan here (and i not from LANdon) and i hate ronaldo too. and i can see why many people do. to me his game has gone downhill since the real madrid interest has been sparked and his heart doesnt seem to be with united like it used to be last season.

anywhere back to him crashing cars, i regularly take this journey where he crashed in the airport tunnels. the only reason i can see how hes crashed is this....that stretch of road is allways fairly quiteish, double lanes, and its a tunnel, no huge bends. I see a lot of high powered cars in this tunnel gun it to **** while the driver has their window down listening to the engine noise thru the tunnels, and yes it sounds great. Im positive this is what rons done. Hes booted it wanting to hear his 2 day old, YES 2 DAYS OLD fezzer and hes booted it, the car has probably torque steered like crazy and hes not been able to control it. ron meets wall, end of.

i use to go through these tunnels every night before being laid off funny thing is i never had any trouble controling my 1.9tdi a4 with all its 115 bhp

Complete knob IMHO. Just another football player with too much money to throw about. How often have we heard of them crashing their cars. In the last few years I think there have been quite a few people killed by footballers bad driving.

the car has probably torque steered like crazy and hes not been able to control it. ron meets wall, end of.

Torque steer doesn't happen on RWD cars.

The last football game I went to was Blues v Villa in the Simod cup. And you will have to be as old as me to remember that one :laugh:
Footballers used to do it for the love of the game and the chance to play for their town / city / country, then go back to work on Monday morning to earn a wage.
Now its all about how much they can get paid for as little work as possible. Whores and prostitutes the lot of them.

And lets be honest here, we all like to see someone fail, regardless of who they are, its human nature and it makes us feel better about ourselves.:yes:

i use to go through these tunnels every night before being laid off funny thing is i never had any trouble controling my 1.9tdi a4 with all its 115 bhp

slight bit of differnce between the power of your car compared to Ronaldos tho dont ya think?!

looks like sissy boy can't stay in his feet when playing football and now he can't drive.

what next?

Now its all about how much they can get paid for as little work as possible. Whores and prostitutes the lot of them.

And you are different?
I'm not...

I don't work because I enjoy it...I do what I do to get as much money and time off as possible for as little effort as I can get away with.

Not so different to being a professional footballer really.

Bearing in mind that their career is likely to be over by 34 and one bad kick and they are finished...why shouldn't they earn as much as they can in the short few years the talent is at it's best?

Oh, and I am a United fan and go to Old Trafford...but football is a business, so you have to make your money when you can.

I'm damn sure if I had his talent I'd do the same.

I dont think anyone's actually disputing some of what you're saying Ess, but even if there career is over by 34 which tbh if you look at beckham & others going on until 40 they still earn a hell of alot more money than avergae joe possibly dream of in our lifetime, interest, business investments & tbh most of these footballers have got such good medical facilities its not to often they suffer from career ending damage, I mean you look at some of the horrific breaks we've seen in legs, ankles where the leg/foot are actually bent the other way or just dangling & they come back from that, there's the odd one that does end careers but they have insurance worth millions in place for this, of course some of the lower leagues are not as fortunate which is sad but still they earn alot of money, I mean average salaries are supposed to be around 20-25k(******) for us mortals, he gets basically what 150k a week so thats between 6-7 years salary in a week, ok taxman 40%, but still they usually last a fair number of years in top flight, so for me those so called few short years earn them enough to live like kings for the rest of there lives, plus a number get involved with TV, managing, coaching etc etc so it doesnt end when there playing days end, but they're stupid to go wasting there money on outragous things I mean look at Gazza man, enough said, but question is if we were them would we buy an S3 or an Aston Martin, I know I'd do the latter, but its a weeks wages for the car so I cant see how they truly squander so much money, really cant

But you gotta admit there's being a very talented player & being a gentlemen about it & then there's shere arrogance which I personally dont look to in a player thats supposed to be one of the faces of football these days, but saying that as I said before loyalty is nothing to do with this, its purely money & I cant begrudge him for that whatsoever, but maybe he could be a little less arrogant about it

& yes its a business but the busness revolves around us mere mortals watching games, sky etc etc so its gotta be affordable, catch 22, they need best players & they're not cheap but also they need us to watch etc, so difficult to balance whats fair price to pay for player & charge for tickets/sky contract for premiership if you get me, personally I dont get involved with football anymore cause for me its out of hand the cost to watch a game & also sky has become outrageous, so happy to keep my money & spend it on my car I guess even if it is a mere A3 for now, its alot better than going to a game & hearing swearing in my ear hole for 90 minutes & then some idiots fighting afterwards, ok not many but you get my point I'd rather spend it on something that doesnt have some neanderthals ruining my day out possibly, lol

I am a United supporter and I agree that Ronaldo is a diver and an actor, he is lazy defensively and is an arrogant little ****. But if I was idolised by millions of people as he is ethen i couldn't say that i would be able to keep my feet on the ground. The other side of the coin is that he is undeniably talented and he's exciting to watch on the ball, regardless if you follow unioted or if your on the other side of the fence when he gets the ball, you always think somethings going to happen, and that's what he's all about. Must be nice to total a ferrari and not give toss though.

Must be nice to total a ferrari and not give toss though.

Well a weeks wages is not exactly an issue for him, lol, & he gets into his bentley anyway & drives on with his finger sticking up at everyone, once a **** always a **** IMHO no matter how talented, but he's not alone is he, from the limited football I do see cause you cant avoid the news etc with highlights what is with these footballers falling over a blade of grass dont they ever learn, hows that exciting to watch I mean really thats another reason why i gave up on it

I personally think he can be a bit arrogant and *****, he pretty much won everything for Man United last year with his 42 goals and won best player of everything recently also as voted(I presume) by fellow football players. If that mean paying him £150k(or whatever the figure it is) a week, then he's worth every penny.... I mean ManCity are about to buy KaKa for £100m *** and offer him £500k a week... now thats barmy, but if he helps ManCity Win the Premiere League and Champions League, then ManCity's Owners would have thought he's good value.

enough said, 500k a week for one player, I mean WTF is that about