Chip poll - Whos have you got?

Sport or SE?

• Total voters
Over the moon with Jabba !
Michael managed to get 223BHP out of my standard 1999 1.8T.
Pleased with that !

Chipped UK in Bromsgrove. 265BHP from my 2002 S3 210BHP. Very knowledgable and friendly service. At £275.00 the best money I have ever spent.

Just wondered, which company do Star use now?

I heard the have the switchable programs using a dongle like Revo, & also do the switching using the cruise control...

Whats the story with them?

custom remap by dnatuning.com, top service and definite gains! running 210bhp with custom power flow exhaust compared to stock 150!

highly recomended and very competitively priced! hes gone my audi A4 1.8T B5, my mates S4 B5 and my mates porsche!

if anyone needs theres doing tell him u where recomended by Dan from leicester! should give u a discount!

blue chip performance who use chipped uk had problems but trying to sort

Custom Code stage 1 in Chesterfield. Very happy with the performance - JBS quote 205-210HP and 230-235lb/ft. With the 30% off they are offering just now, I was very happy with the price too :)

im currently looking at getting my 2000 audi a3 1.8t chipped and i know there is a revo dealer about 2 miles away from me what are these like?is there anyone on here that have had it done by them?what bhp/torque should i be seeing? i like the idea of being able to take the map on and off but this might not be the best chip. i here alot about amd are these permanent maps or? i just want reliable hassle free power (if there is such a thing!!)

thankyou for any replys

Custom code by West Tuning out of Thruxton. 510Bhp/780Nm, insane but good. Ray West really knows his stuff.

Used Jason at Chipped UK in Bromsgrove on 2 occassions now. More than happy with results. They were:

S3 210bhp, mapped to 265bhp 12 months ago, £250.00

A6 2.0TDI, mapped from 140bhp to 175bhp (a mixture of more power and better economy) last week. £300.00 as I was a returning customer.

Both are running smoothly and were the best performance investment possible. Even seen 62mpg from the A6 on a long run!!

the date on the original poll is three years ago so maybe they weren't around/established then.

Revo on my A4 1.9TDI.
Also had Revo on my Golf GT TDI 130.

Can't fault the software in any way. I had the switch for my golf but anyone who has this knows you never turn it off. (Better results on my golf though)

Had my a3 20vt quattro mapped at Jabba yesterday not sure on bhp figures but there is a massive difference in the accelleration im really pleased with it. Really friendly staff i got a puncture on the way there and they went out of their way to help me out.

Revo stg1 along with exhaust etc shown 198bhp but with 30Celcius on rolling road..Happy but not the best for sure..

I had my 1.9PD A4 QS mapped at Derv Doctor in Ashbourne..

Custom map £325...not at all bad :)

Just had an MRC custom remap done for £500. Very pleased.

Jabbasport mapped my car. What a professional team they have. Bent over backwards to help me out as I had a DV fault which they had in stock, all genuine Audi parts used throughout! Now I have a different animal, it's like they replaced the engine, it really is that good. They are very conservative with their bhp figures as they enthassis s on quality! I'm still kicking above stated bhp figures though!
Jabbasport are truely worth speaking to. I spent £362 in all and that's including stage 1 map and supply and fitting of genuine Audi uprated DV! Bye, bye GTI.....S-line.....haha!

CNL remapping did mine.An individual remapp tailored to MY car not just the model.Great job.Wish hed get his website fixed though.

APR mine was and a big disappointment it is too,feels no faster than standard except 2-2500 rpm,there is no surge to overtake either,after having 3 turbo cars tuned in the past I was really looking forward to this but I cannot recommend it at all,spend your money elsewhere.