Child car seat protector

Necroscope

Reaction score
Can anyone recomend a child car seat protector to look after my leather seats whilst they are stuck under the iso-fix base and car seat?

Not the most interesting post, but thanks for any help.

Phil.

Cheers dude, thats one i had already looked at, and its nice to have it backed up on here as being good. Many thanks.

I also have the Sunshine one from Halford, in fact I have 2 now. The first one I bought was a 2 piece (seat and back) whereas when I had to buy the second one, I could only find a 1 piece that covered the whole seat

For the baby seat, we only use the seat cover part of the 2 piece, as I think having the whole seat covered would look a bit odd. Personal taste really - but either way they do a great job at protecting the leather.

Oh for damns sake, I need this aswell for the kid due any minute, this kid is stalling my mods list lol

My Ultra-mat was delivered on Saturday. Very good quality and nicely padded, i think it should stop any big dents in the seats.

Thanks guys.....

Phil.

I have the same one, although I have managed to break the ties twice taking them off. Quickly stitched them back on and they work fine. They have the gaps at the bottom for the isofix forks to go through.

I cut the ties off as i didnt want them on find it easier to use without them i simply position the mat bottom and back on the seat then push the baby seat back

I have two of these Om Lidab Skyddsmatta bilstol. If you turn them around they're black and you won't notice them - at least not when you have black leather seats.

I'm not sure whether or not they are available in the UK

Ive ordered the lion heart ones, ill take pics once they arrive and report on quality, 19.99 delivered from amazon