Check this out no way would i want to be the owner of this shop

Good old police never around when you need them!
They were probably busy arresting someone for using bad language. Typical so much for panic alarm buttons.

Yeah after he had enough time to kill all the staff, id be fuming if it was my shop, Does any one know why the delay was so long, I wonder if the owner had killed the robber if he would have got away with it due to the time it took the police to get there

I think they could have done a lot worse to that guy without any comeback on them. Should have hit him with the fire extinguisher that one of them was waving about.

Hope the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif gets more than about 2 years for that but I doubt it!

empty the extinguisher into his face, then clout him over the head with it...deserves it!

20 ****** minutes before they came and that’s with a panic button imagine if he had a knife.

I mean they were all old and they other sad git didn’t want to get involved.

Man what a chicken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif.

Personally I don't know why they did not open the first door anyway and trap there before.

Terrible system too - Since the place had double doors it should have locked the guy there instead of next to the staff.

Years ago I worked in a Petrol station half way between York and Leeds. It had one of those barriers that shoot up. I did wonder though what would happen if they threaten to attack any of the customers if there were any there at the same time. I'm sure policy would dictate customer safety 1st. . . . .

Should have set the system up to lock the crook between the doors not inside where he could cause havoc
A couple of years ago I set off a panic alarm in an old peoples home and it took the police 45 minutes to respond, pretty poor really,