Cheapest place to buy H&R spacers???

metricspaces

Reaction score
Anyone know where the cheapest place to buy H&R spacers is?

If you buy H&R spacers do they always come in a kit with the spaces and bolts?

I was doing a quick search for prices on 10mm and 15mm. Here's some prices for 15mm spacers below, cheapest place so far seems to be on Ebay from Germany.

DPM

TT Shop

Auto-Trend on Ebay Germany

Anyone know where the cheapest place to buy H&R spacers is?

If you buy H&R spacers do they always come in a kit with the spaces and bolts?

I was doing a quick search for prices on 10mm and 15mm. Here's some prices for 15mm spacers below, cheapest place so far seems to be on Ebay from Germany.

DPM

TT Shop

Auto-Trend on Ebay Germany

Seems there's a few places who sell the kits but imo would only trust the first two (DPM and TT Shop). Yes be careful cos they don't always come with extended bolts (essential) not forgetting extended locking nuts (again, essential!).

For a complete set (4 spacers, 16 extended bolts, 4 locking nuts) i'd say you'll be looking at £200+. This is the set I got which is excellent:
The TT Shop is the one stop shop for all Audi TT accessories, for your TT Coupe or TT Roadster

See if Damian @ DPM can do ya a deal.

Cheers for that. Nice comparison pic on that site.

Just wondering also if a 10+15mm set of spacers will look as good on 17' Avus wheels as it does on 18's. Or will it look out of place!

I've got my S3 lowered 25mm, there shouldn't be too much of a gap between the wheel and wheelarch, so I'm hoping 10+15mm won't look too out of place.

Would I experience any rubbing on the wheel arches if I go 10+15mm, with my S3 lowered 25mm and on 17 inch wheels?