Cheap finance available on my car!!

Booster

Reaction score
My company car is up for sale. As I work for a finance company we can offer finance at 6.9% APR on the car. Subject to status. Written quotations available on request (I have to do that bit!!!;))

Fantastic condition. Only fed on Optimax / VPower. Never seen a car wash. Only washed by hand by me with Meguiars and looked after once a month by a top notch valeter.

Loads of extras.

Car is in Leicester.

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/2329/cat/20

It really is a sign of the times when you have a great car that has great spec and is priced far cheaper than any other on pistonheads and autotrader and nobody snaps it up. :unsure:

The car dealers we deal with in the midlands are having a real tough time of it. Cheap cars in the £3k to £5k bracket are moving and so are those that are £40k + but anything in between (which is a lot of the market) aren't moving,

It is a ****** good price, and i maybe may be looking into it, the only thing is is that i just taken out a loan for the one i got now lol.
Page is bookmarked.
Is it leather? or half?
excuse my ignorance, but what performance is it? got to be careful of the insurance being high.
Where bouts are you based?
Thanks
James

Looks nice, good deal.

Looks as though we are defo in the credit crunch.

Is it leather? or half?
excuse my ignorance, but what performance is it? got to be careful of the insurance being high.
Where bouts are you based?

It is half leather.
It is insurance group 15. 200BHP.
Car is in Leicester.

The pics look better on my pistonheads advert here:
http://pistonheads.com/sales/644765.htm

This car has been REALLY well looked after. You will not find a better example with such good options!

Also a sign of the credit crunch that a finance company can only offer 6.9% on what is a £13k car. Current finance on my A3 is on a 5% APR deal and was similar price when I bought it.

6.9% APR is a cracking deal credit crunch or no credit crunch!! To get that kind of rate last year from even the cheapest lenders you would have to borrow 15k or above.

A 5% APR deal (you sure it wasn't 5% flat rate??) would have to have been a dealer or manufacturer subsidised deal.

It was 5% APR. Ex was an accountant and did all the paperwork/negotiations on my behalf. Who knows how they did it, but I'm very pleased with it (and her)!

Cracking deal then!!:icon_thumright:

Good luck with sale - car looks great.

I'm doing a new Autotrader and Pistonheads advert tomorrow or Friday pricing the car at £11,895. I would like an enthusiast to have the car as it is a lovely motor so this is a heads up!!

If it doesn't sell within a week its going into the dealer network and god knows how much they will price it at!!

Its a seriously well specced car in fantastic condition and is officially the cheapest in the country!

I didn't ask as I knew it would be stupidly low!!

how much did you get?

£10,995.
Trade bids ranged from £8500 to £9000 and that is from people I know (feckers all of them:rolleyes:).

That's good.

You always get 'mates' trying to get a 'mates rate' even when they know they're ripping you off!