Cheap but effective modification and completed in 10 minutes!

I know for sure that the VW Passat, Golf 07 onwards and some Seat and Skoda as "Viking" mentioned have them. I would email some breakers on Ebay and see how your get on.

Seeing as some people do not know exactly what is fitted to their cars, this is what you could do, visit your nearest Audi parts department and ask them for a "CAR DATA" printout, it is the one of the first things that I did after getting my S4 as I had done for my other VAG cars that I have owned, it does come in handy later on in the car's life when you are faced with "is it fitted with A or B?" .

Reactions: Point_Audi and DrSasso
Seeing as some people do not know exactly what is fitted to their cars, this is what you could do, visit your nearest Audi parts department and ask them for a "CAR DATA" printout, it is the one of the first things that I did after getting my S4 as I had done for my other VAG cars that I have owned, it does come in handy later on in the car's life when you are faced with "is it fitted with A or B?" .

Thanks for that!:)

Sure no problem, the part numbers are as follows:

Heated Fan Jets - 5M0955986C
Non/Heated Fan Jets - 5M0955985C9B9

Here is a link where I originally got the idea, great modification!:)

Audi A4 'Water Pistol' to VW Passat 'Fan Jet' Conversion.... - Audifans.net
I tried to order these parts, via the local Skoda dealership and they said that the part numbers above dont exist on the VAG part database.
They stated that the non heated ones are:

Left 8T0955987C

Right 8T0955988C

These are £4 each.
Can anybody confirm if this is right?

how can i tell if mine are heated? what year passsat ones fit please?

Cant really confirm if those part numbers are correct or not, but the ones in my post are for sure as thats what I ordered from VW.

I tried to order these parts, via the local Skoda dealership and they said that the part numbers above dont exist on the VAG part database.
They stated that the non heated ones are:

Left 8T0955987C

Right 8T0955988C

These are £4 each.
Can anybody confirm if this is right?

Don't quote me on this, but I looked those part numbers up and they look like the standard jet washers not the fan upgrade.

Old thread, but does anyone want a pair of genuine VW non heated fan washer jets? £15 posted for the pair.
I bought them in summer but as my S-line has heated jets I am going to spend a lot more on heated fans.

Reactions: Kalashnikov
Have a set of these brand new in garage I bought for old b7 and never fitted. Looks like they will be fitted durning the week...

Reactions: RS5 JON
Ever since I squirted them with the bonnet up, they seem to be pointing in different directions now lol maybe worth investing in these

Old thread, but does anyone want a pair of genuine VW non heated fan washer jets? £15 posted for the pair.
I bought them in summer but as my S-line has heated jets I am going to spend a lot more on heated fans.

Do you still have these Zafi??? If so I'll buy them from you.