changing xenon bulb

dollface

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hi

can anyone change xenon bulb ds2 or something in audi a3 sportback , also need some new bulbs if anyone knows where best to buy (not audi) too expensive

i am willing to pay for the bulbs and the change them hahah ,i just dont have a clue and being a girl i will probley kill myself with a eletric shock lol

thanks jenna

are they the actual xenons or the h7 bulbs with the xenon 'look'?

you can buy bulbs from

www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk

and use the promotion code audisport10

10% for being a member of audi sport!

hi

can anyone change xenon bulb ds2 or something in audi a3 sportback , also need some new bulbs if anyone knows where best to buy (not audi) too expensive

i am willing to pay for the bulbs and the change them hahah ,i just dont have a clue and being a girl i will probley kill myself with a eletric shock lol

thanks jenna

l just changed my bulb this morning, piece of cake. No you wont get and electric shock, then again maybe you will. Just make sure your wearling flip flops thou and no bangles.

its a d2s bulb standard xenon bulb fitment that came with audi

i know people said dont touch cos of the power running though it

where is best to get the bulbs from what are the standard bulbs temp

on audi is it 5000k or 4300k mine are white white but going alittle dull now after 4years

if you can help on bulbs or fit them please get intouch

xx thanks jenna from sheffield

You could try www.powerbulbs.com. I've used them in the past for high power halogen bulbs and they have always given great service.