1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

changing allroad headlining and pillar trims....

dibbers Feb 23, 2021 at 10:21 AM

1. dibbers

dibbers New Member

hi all, anyone any experience of the above - basically i am looking to replace the lighter elements (headlining and pillars) with a darker set from an S-Line. the B pillars look the most challenging, having the seatbelts thought them, but other than that, seems fairly straightforward?
    opinions / advice / experiences welcome! (i did search but found little)

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. LangChop

LangChop Registered User

I would disconnect the negative on the battery as you need to yank the A pillars a bit so they click, then you need to put a screw driver in to slide the three clips that holds it in place then you can see where it comes free. Hope that makes sense lol. I will post a pic of you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. dibbers

dibbers New Member

yes that would be helpful. i did wonder about the battery, as although theres nothing live being taken out there are a few sensitive areas that need banging / poking / knocked!

5. LangChop

LangChop Registered User

Hope you can see ok lol. The circled bit is where that black clip sits in. So once you pulled the A pillar towards you and it pops you then need to get a screw driver and slide the black clips x3 the way the arrow is pointing. But once you do it on your A pillar you will see the gap easier
    HTH
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk