Change of plan!!

Booth_S4

Riding on V8 power
Reaction score
Having just moved positions at work (found out on friday) i will no longer need my car as i will be getting a company car.

So what i want to know is how much, relistically am i going to get for my car?? It quite a wierd on as you will se below so parkers guide or such like is no use really.

Ill spec the car below.

2000 X Reg S3 (210) with 128k on the clock.
Brand new engine(225 BAM) and turbo @ 95k (with receipt)
Full service history with all receipts
19" RS6 reps, Falkon tyres with less than 1000 miles wear
Forge diverter valve
Lowered
Samco hoses
Revo stage 1 remap
Brembo GT Junior conversion
Brembo grooved discs and RED stuff pads all round fitted less than 500 miles ago
10k Xenon headlights
Miltek Cat back exhust
Powerflex Front and rear anti-roll bar bush and front and rear inner and outer wish bone bushes done 3 weeks ago.

Fully heated Recaro leather seats
Bose stereo

The body work is very shiny for an 8 year old car, however there are a few stone chips here and there and the laquor on the front bumper has started to peel.

Dont think ive missed anything, so what you guys think? what price should i ask for?

pics

cheers

best bet is check autotrader and see what they go for mate..... parkers guide is literally a guide that makes you want to buy the book 'because it says its worth a million quid'..... unless your in a rush to sell id find similar and add a couple/few hundred quid to the mid range price that you find in classifieds

why did your engine die at 95k?

Based on what others have gone recently for that year/mileage somewhere between £5K and £5.5K. f the engine was fitted by Audi and you have all the receipts you might get a bit more possibly. Its a buyers market and S3's seem to be going quite cheap. You might be able to do a swap for your brakes with someone else and get a few ££ out of that (doesn't really add anything to resale value).