RSQ3 Cete have reduced the price of the Exhaust AVC for the F3

Haha fair play!

Question though -
When in RS1 (or dynamic in general) then you hear the click and the valve has opened.
Not sure if fully opened or partly, not sure if partly is possible.

You are still limited by the Rev limiter, also it doesn’t dump fuel like my RS5 did at standstill revving or downshifts giving lovely pops and crackles.

So what does the valve controller offer you?

^^ always open in dynamic? From the factory the valves shut as soon as you move off (even in dynamic) and don't open again until about 4k revs.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

As TX has explained, when you start the RS the valves are snapped open so you get the initial bark, they then shut again unless your are in 'S' mode (a bit brutal for day to day driving as you may have noticed), in the other driving modes the valves stay shut until about 4,000 rpm.

The Cete AVC enables you to keep the valves open all the time if you wish and have the aural soundtrack that makes RSQ3 ownership such a treat. The Cete F3 deployment is particularly neat in that it is a new bit of wiring loom located in the drivers footwell that can be 'turned off' so not detectable at service.

Reactions: firecracker69 and NevMan
As TX has explained, when you start the RS the valves are snapped open so you get the initial bark, they then shut again unless your are in 'S' mode (a bit brutal for day to day driving as you may have noticed), in the other driving modes the valves stay shut until about 4,000 rpm.

The Cete AVC enables you to keep the valves open all the time if you wish and have the aural soundtrack that makes RSQ3 ownership such a treat. The Cete F3 deployment is particularly neat in that it is a new bit of wiring loom located in the drivers footwell that can be 'turned off' so not detectable at service.

thats interesting.
So even in Dynamic they stay shut until 4K rpm. In which case, I’d love to hear it when you’ve fitted if you could upload a vid! :icon thumright:

Reactions: NevMan