Centre Console Armrest

The_Nick30

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to find a new arm rest for my 2005 A4 cab, ordered one from amazon but it doesn't fit and audi garage have told me its £70 for a new one. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks!

Hi

When you say it does'nt fit, have you got the lower bracket needed to bolt it in place or have you just got the complete wrong part?

I paid £40 for an immaculate used leather centre armrest & then another £25 for the bracket, all fitted now & worth every penny as far as i'm concerned.

Cheers

Nige

Hi

When you say it does'nt fit, have you got the lower bracket needed to bolt it in place or have you just got the complete wrong part?

I paid £40 for an immaculate used leather centre armrest & then another £25 for the bracket, all fitted now & worth every penny as far as i'm concerned.

Cheers

Nige

Thanks for the reply, I just bought the leather 'lid' part. It's too narrow and the clip is too wide, as you can see in the pictures. But the hinge part fitted.

IMG 2119 IMG 2120

Ah i see, i thought you meant the whole armrest pal.

That don't look anything like the front of my lid whatsoever, get it sent back & get one off of the bay of fleas, they are on there if you look fella.

Yeah I've got a refund for it and they didn't even want it back. Where did you get the whole armrest from?

Bought it of a guy on Ebay, made him an offer an picked it up locally the next day.