Facelift Centre Cap

TYb

Reaction score
Some little scrote has taken a centre cap off of my car, standard 18 inch S3,alloys.

Some on eBay are around £50 which seems excessive, any recommendations on here to supply one?

Tom

Some little scrote has taken a centre cap off of my car, standard 18 inch S3,alloys.

Some on eBay are around £50 which seems excessive, any recommendations on here to supply one?

Tom
Had this on one of my old hondas and it was £16+vat each but the little ****** wrecked the alloys in the process as they wedged the caps off with a screwdriver.

Had this on one of my old hondas and it was £16+vat each but the little ****** wrecked the alloys in the process as they wedged the caps off with a screwdriver.
Not checked the alloy, will so now. Must have happened in a car park this morning.

Not checked the alloy, will so now. Must have happened in a car park this morning.
Just checked and not damaged, may be it had come lose some how.

Just checked and not damaged, may be it had come lose some how.

Not too bad then. Check to see if there’s any cctv around.
You never know, one of your mates could have done it for a laugh

I feel your pain if only on the cost front.

Just had four alloys refurbished on my A6 and wanted new centre caps, Audi quoted £26 each. Gulp!

I feel your pain if only on the cost front.

Just had four alloys refurbished on my A6 and wanted new centre caps, Audi quoted £26 each. Gulp!
That’s what Crewe Audi gave quoted me, couldn’t find anything cheaper on eBay so will go with that.

4 wheels, ouch

Reactions: daytonamart
Wow. That some expensive bits of plastics. I was thinking of changing mine as I don’t like the black caps that comes with the BE and the black nut covers. Just doesn’t look right on grey wheels.
At those prices I think I will live it

Reactions: TYb and daytonamart
I bought a set of this shop on amazon and found them excellent quality, they are stamped as an audi part cost me £14.90 plus postage for the 4
DNZshop

Last edited:
Reactions: daytonamart