1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Central locking pump refurb kit

S3 ROCKS Nov 9, 2018

1. S3 ROCKS

S3 ROCKS steve

In true S3 style I have another fault just popped up out of no where. So that'll be another to add to my list to do!

My central locking isn;t working but I can still here the pump working for a short period after pressing the key fob. I suspect that it's the carbon disc internal to the pump.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a refurb kit as I can;t find one anywhere.

Cheers

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. warren9022

warren9022 Active Member

4. S3 ROCKS

S3 ROCKS steve

Thanks Warren. This is a second hand part though from an old pump. I was wondering if there are new refurb kits out there?

5. S3 ROCKS

S3 ROCKS steve

Oh and after stripping the pump down today. I can confirm its definitely this part at fault.

6. warren9022

warren9022 Active Member

I did mine a long time ago and managed to get a brand kit to do it but can only seem to find used parts now. Hopefully someone else will point you in the right direction....

7. S3 ROCKS

S3 ROCKS steve

Ok cheers for the help Warren, hopefully a member on ASN has recently purchased a new kit and can point me in the right direction