Central locking not working after replacing window sliders

Cvetko

Reaction score
Hello,

so my original regulator slider for window on drivers side broke (window doesn't close).
Took the door apart, replace the new sliders, assembled the window part of door without door panel, just so see if is working properly. Works fine, up and down no problem(buttons on door panel). Assembled door panel with all connectors disconnected.

Then tried to close the car with key fob to see if the window will go up and close but nothing (no click on doors no lights). Then after many tries door closed via key fob, windows dont. Closed them manually in the car. Tried to unlock the car via key fob, wont unlock.

Well must be battery, disassembled key fob, battery are fine.
After that was even worse, key fob didn't worked once.
Tried the secondary key wont open too via remote, physically no problem . Windows go up and down if I hold the key in door lock for unlocking or locking position.
On drivers door panel, the buttons for locking and unlocking doors work too.

Well then maybe I just reseted the keys and needs to re-sync.
Tried some online solution but I'm stuck on when with the secondary key while the other key is in the ignition before start engine, in door lock while pressing unlock button, parking light must flash, but mine wont.

Any idea how to make it work?

Before that job, central locking worked superb, doors, windows, no problem at all.
Thanks!

Hello,

so my original regulator slider for window on drivers side broke (window doesn't close).
Took the door apart, replace the new sliders, assembled the window part of door without door panel, just so see if is working properly. Works fine, up and down no problem(buttons on door panel). Assembled door panel with all connectors disconnected.

Then tried to close the car with key fob to see if the window will go up and close but nothing (no click on doors no lights). Then after many tries door closed via key fob, windows dont. Closed them manually in the car. Tried to unlock the car via key fob, wont unlock.

Well must be battery, disassembled key fob, battery are fine.
After that was even worse, key fob didn't worked once.
Tried the secondary key wont open too via remote, physically no problem . Windows go up and down if I hold the key in door lock for unlocking or locking position.
On drivers door panel, the buttons for locking and unlocking doors work too.

Well then maybe I just reseted the keys and needs to re-sync.
Tried some online solution but I'm stuck on when with the secondary key while the other key is in the ignition before start engine, in door lock while pressing unlock button, parking light must flash, but mine wont.

Any idea how to make it work?

Before that job, central locking worked superb, doors, windows, no problem at all.
Thanks!
https://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/428047-How-to-program-your-Audi-flip-key-fob

Sent from Syknet Global Defence Network

Hey,
thanks for reply.

Tried that "easy step" since both key were already programmed to the car before.

I dont understand this part:

Relink to seat positions (press and hold mem position #, then unlock button for 2 seconds and release both) and done.

Hold mem position #? Whats is it mean?

Thanks

Hey,
thanks for reply.

Tried that "easy step" since both key were already programmed to the car before.

I dont understand this part:

Hold mem position #? Whats is it mean?

Thanks
I would imagine the #stands for either one or two depending on the memory your resetting.

Sent from Syknet Global Defence Network

Thanks for reply.

Our cars doesn't have mem position as I know? That part is to skip?

Watched some tutorial on YT, but none worked..
Tried the second choice with one key in ignition second on the door lock, but car parking light dont flesh as it supposed too.

Really don't know what to do its really frustrating :/