center console us style without armrests

René Rs

Reaction score
Hi

is it possible to get this without a hole for armrests
8P1 863 241 6PS

I placed one in my A3 last week, what would you like to know exactly? Your question is not very clear.

If you mean if you can place it without the plastic pieces under your clima unit, yes that is possible but would look horrible since all screws would be visible..
And bear in mind that if you drive a UK car (RHD) you can't place this midconsole since the handbrake will be on the wrong side.

bf8795369d0a0ae18217945b5db8573c.jpg

I placed one in my A3 last week, what would you like to know exactly? Your question is not very clear.

If you mean if you can place it without the plastic pieces under your clima unit, yes that is possible but would look horrible since all screws would be visible..
And bear in mind that if you drive a UK car (RHD) you can't place this midconsole since the handbrake will be on the wrong side.

bf8795369d0a0ae18217945b5db8573c.jpg
didn't think my question could be misunderstood
know well this center console can be accessed for cars with armrests, but can be obtained without armrests where there is no hole for armrests in US version
as I do not want armrests but thought the cup holders are better placed next to the handbrake instead of further back as they usually are

didn't think my question could be misunderstood
know well this center console can be accessed for cars with armrests, but can be obtained without armrests where there is no hole for armrests in US version
as I do not want armrests but thought the cup holders are better placed next to the handbrake instead of further back as they usually are

Ah dude I totally misunderstood you, I don't think they come secondhand without a hole, maybe try your luck with the Audi dealership then.

it is okay
I don't think so either .. but only have access to Audi spare parts database in europa
not the foreigners think most Us market Audi spare parts or from other countries
hope some one could help me on this site