CEL after catless downpipe installation

drummerdimitri

Reaction score
After having installed my catless downpipe, I've been getting the CEL in yellow.

I know it's an Oxygen sensor issue and I've been told a spacer will make the light go away but I've been

wondering if there is another way to solve this issue as the piece costs 60$!

Hmmm I don't know mate other than a stage 1 or 2 software remap but I know you have a locked ECU - sorry can't be of more help.

Hmmm I don't know mate other than a stage 1 or 2 software remap but I know you have a locked ECU - sorry can't be of more help.

No remaps available for the car yet as I have the newest ECU revision.

It doesn't really bother me and I can clear the fault with my OBDII BT scanner so screw it!

Not going to go into why it's occurred... But you need a lambda space to move the sensor slightly out of the flow. I have no CEL light and BCS did this.

https://store.034motorsport.com/o2-sensor-spacer-banjo-style-ultra-low-profile-steel.html
do these things really work, i want to get and fit a full decat system, my issue is i can't be doing with the EML showing, and having to wait for the stg2 map to come out to compensate. if this works, ill get the system, fit it and use this to keep the light off.

I haven't got a remap on mine so.... Yes they work. No CEL on mine. Just to point out though, I've got a sports CAT.

Reactions: RO65ERS