CD Changer Cable

mattyboy199

Reaction score
Could anyone outline how to remove the boot panels on my S3 to access this area to see if i have a cable for my soon to be phatnoise install.

Thanks

Matt

You should be able to see the connector on the end of the cable by removing the half panel -where the cd changer usually lives. If you look through the gap it should be clipped to the inner wheel arch, or at least mine is :)

i ll have a look, its just i ve seen photos of where it is usually positioned & cant see mine.

guys i need help finding this cable i still cant see or feel it theres so much stuff in the way HELP !

Guys i m still having trouble with this cannot find or feel any un-connected cables around the wheel arch area. I attempted to remove the surrounding trim that supports the parcel shelf in but failed miserably cause it just did nt want to budge. HELP !

If you have an S3, you probably have a cd changer lead attached and from memory it is located in the left side cubby hole when you open the hatch. The cable should be clipped up somewhere by the sub amplifier.