Catch can question S3 8L

Nathxn__

Reaction score
Hi my catch was previously vented to atmosphere due to fumes I decided to plumb it back into the tip via the hockey puck as I was advised to do this.

Just wondered if anyone would be kind enough to share their thoughts/set ups..
Thanks

I just bypassed the puck and went straight to the tip from the catch can, tried uploading a pic but it's too large apparently

I just bypassed the puck and went straight to the tip from the catch can, tried uploading a pic but it's too large apparently

My A3 has a catch can fitted, and was having smoke issues on start up, and the cause was a bad hockey puck... Just a heads up.

My A3 has a catch can fitted, and was having smoke issues on start up, and the cause was a bad hockey puck... Just a heads up.

When I first started it up it was pumping out lots of white smoke but doesn't seem as bad anymore, would it be wise to put the puck back in you reckon?

When I first started it up it was pumping out lots of white smoke but doesn't seem as bad anymore, would it be wise to put the puck back in you reckon?

Yeah man, just because of the hockey puck mine smoked like hell on start up. Once Chris Kallis aka tuning technics put a new one on it was fine.

Yeah man, just because of the hockey puck mine smoked like hell on start up. Once Chris Kallis aka tuning technics put a new one on it was fine.

I know that it helps separate the oil from the vapour but do you know how it actually works ?