Cat back a3 2.0tfsi exhaust sound levels

Cmw9

Reaction score
I was looking at a non res milltek cat back but i have heard and listened to them on youtube and they don't sound very loud.
What manufacture makes the loudest? Scorpion, cobra, milltek, jetex or any others.

I think I'm verging towards a reflex custom cat back from r tec in st albans. I had a back box done on my old car and it sounded nice and just the right volume. I wanted a scorpion one the most but they told me the s3 one wouldn't fit my a3. Same deal with cobra. I didn't really want a milltek because the tail pipe look the same as standard and i hear the quality isn't brilliant anymore, a lot of people say they are quiet too. Jetex are very quiet from what i have read so i don't want one of them so i would rather go custom with a brand i know.

I think I'm verging towards a reflex custom cat back from r tec in st albans. I had a back box done on my old car and it sounded nice and just the right volume. I wanted a scorpion one the most but they told me the s3 one wouldn't fit my a3. Same deal with cobra. I didn't really want a milltek because the tail pipe look the same as standard and i hear the quality isn't brilliant anymore, a lot of people say they are quiet too. Jetex are very quiet from what i have read so i don't want one of them so i would rather go custom with a brand i know.

Before you make any hasty decisions fella, check out BCS exhausts.... They sound pretty sweet to me!!! :)

BCS Audi S3 (8P) Non Powervalve Stainless Steel Turbo Back Sports Exhaust - YouTube

I would like one but they only do turbo back don't they? Im only getting a cat back atm may go turbo back in the future but i dunno yet