Castle Combe anyone?

I will try to make that and even get some track time if I’m not away for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
I could be interested in this, just up the road from me!

I'm in if we get a few.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and simonali
Yes for sure, just need a club stand arranged because I won’t leave my car in any external car park....

Reactions: Callump01
Yes for sure, just need a club stand arranged because I won’t leave my car in any external car park....

I've only ever been on club stands at Combe, wouldn't dare park with the public there....

Reactions: AudiNutta
I've only ever been on club stands at Combe, wouldn't dare park with the public there....

Only ever been in the public car park once when I was a passenger a few years ago, got back to the car to find a BMW doing doughnuts covering every car with mud... plus it’s open access all day.

They don't park close to each other anyway as no set spacing on grass .

Not just people parking irresponsibly, it’s theft, vandalism...

@Sandra I’d be happy to co-ordinate for this if you need somebody on the ground, would be great if we could try and get a club stand set up?

Reactions: simonali
@AudiNutta morning Matt. Yes we will be attending with club stand.

Reactions: Callump01
I will register for a club stand and when this has gone through I will receive a code for when your booking tickets/track time and you will get at a club rate when using the code.

Reactions: simonali
Yay, we have some action at last!

@Sandra it seems the club is listed in the zone now. Any news on that code? Whatever it does??!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, we have some action at last!

@Sandra it seems the club is listed in the zone now. Any news on that code? Whatever it does??!
I registered the forum today. I’m awaiting the code to be emailed to me.
The code registers you against Audi-sport.net and allows them to give us the size of space we need for our stand with the number registered for tickets

@AudiNutta morning Matt. Yes we will be attending with club stand.

Fantastic Sandra great job as ever :D

Realised I’m on holiday cover in work for this now, will be telling everybody to make sure they don’t book this weekend!! That would be gutting.

Fantastic Sandra great job as ever :D

Realised I’m on holiday cover in work for this now, will be telling everybody to make sure they don’t book this weekend!! That would be gutting.
Thank you. Hope you get to go Matt. :) x

Thank you. Hope you get to go Matt. :) x

As my usual luck goes... I’ve gone to book the day off, somebody is on paternity leave... that’s me out then.. gutted.

Oh well. Enjoy guys!

Thanks Sandra x

As my usual luck goes... I’ve gone to book the day off, somebody is on paternity leave... that’s me out then.. gutted.

Oh well. Enjoy guys!

Thanks Sandra x
Oh No Matt, that's a real shame. :( x

Oh No Matt, that's a real shame. :( x

Yes, such a shame you won't be able to go to work that weekend because you'll have one of those pesky summer colds!

Reactions: AudiNutta and Sandra
I just had a mini panic because I thought this might clash with the Silverstone Classic but it doesn't thankfully. Does make for an expensive July, though!

Reactions: Sandra, Gazwould and THQuattro
Yes, such a shame you won't be able to go to work that weekend because you'll have one of those pesky summer colds!

“Engineers don’t go on the sick”, is what I got told during my apprenticeship after one day off... never had one since haha.

Reactions: Sandra and simonali
I'm a maintenance engineer and had two days off this week! I don't do it often but had a fall at work last week and hurt my leg and could barely walk.

Reactions: AudiSpy and simonali
Anyone else go today? There were some nice four ringed cars dotted about. One of the race cars was an R8 with a two litre turbo engine in it that made around 650 bhp!

IMG-20190323-131121.jpg

Reactions: Terminator x and Sandra
Just came across this post! Well up for this.
Will book my ticket now

Anyone else going to this? @AudiNutta have you got day of yet Matt?

Unfortunately not yet, I have asked one colleague and got told not very politely where to go asking for a shift swap for a car show haha.

I’m working on it as this to be honest I think will be the show season highlight.

Just booked a ticket and a half day on the track in the TT. Unfortunately never booked through the link above, Was planning to put the car on the ASN stand in the morning.

I'm coming but wont be tracking

Would I be right in finkin' that the usual October meet at CC will no longer be because Autometrix went under?

Just booked a ticket and a half day on the track in the TT. Unfortunately never booked through the link above, Was planning to put the car on the ASN stand in the morning.

I'm coming but wont be tracking

You guys are welcome on the club stand
@simonali dont think there be a show in October as you say autometrix is no more.

Reactions: Leevr

Convoy details in the other thread, will we be seeing you for the convoy?