1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Castle Combe anyone?

simonali Feb 10, 2019

1. simonali

simonali Well-Known Member Audi RSQ3 5 Cylinder

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. i3oricua

i3oricua Well-Known Member Team Brill Red TFSI Owners Group Saloon Audi A4

I will try to make that and even get some track time if I’m not away for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandra likes this.
  4. simonali

Notta lotta interest then?!

Sandra likes this.
  5. Paulbean

Paulbean Member Team Mythos Saloon Audi RS3

I could be interested in this, just up the road from me!

Sandra likes this.
  6. Callump01

Callump01 Well-Known Member Saloon Team Nardo Audi RS3 quattro

I'd be interested in this too... @AudiNutta what do you reckon?

Sandra and AudiNutta like this.
  7. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member

I'm in if we get a few.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Sandra and simonali like this.
  8. Gazwould

Gazwould Well-Known Member

Yes....

Sandra likes this.
  9. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Moderator Staff Member Moderator Sportback Gold Supporter Team Racing Blue Mica Audi RS3 quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Yes for sure, just need a club stand arranged because I won’t leave my car in any external car park....

Callump01 likes this.
  10. Paulbean

I've only ever been on club stands at Combe, wouldn't dare park with the public there....

AudiNutta likes this.
  11. Gazwould

Gazwould Well-Known Member

They don't park close to each other anyway as no set spacing on grass .

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. AudiNutta

AudiNutta Moderator Staff Member Moderator Sportback Gold Supporter Team Racing Blue Mica Audi RS3 quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Only ever been in the public car park once when I was a passenger a few years ago, got back to the car to find a BMW doing doughnuts covering every car with mud... plus it’s open access all day.

Not just people parking irresponsibly, it’s theft, vandalism...

14. AudiNutta

@Sandra I’d be happy to co-ordinate for this if you need somebody on the ground, would be great if we could try and get a club stand set up?

simonali likes this.
  15. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

I will have a word with @AudiSpy @MikeSel^ see if they available with the stand Matt :)

AudiNutta and Callump01 like this.
  16. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

@AudiNutta morning Matt. Yes we will be attending with club stand.

Callump01 likes this.
  17. Sandra

I will register for a club stand and when this has gone through I will receive a code for when your booking tickets/track time and you will get at a club rate when using the code.

simonali likes this.
  18. simonali

Yay, we have some action at last!

@Sandra it seems the club is listed in the zone now. Any news on that code? Whatever it does??!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  19. Sandra

We do try

terminator x and simonali like this.
  20. Sandra

I registered the forum today. I’m awaiting the code to be emailed to me.
    The code registers you against Audi-sport.net and allows them to give us the size of space we need for our stand with the number registered for tickets

21. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team Panther Team V8 Team V6 Gold Supporter VCDS Map User Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 quattro Audi A4 Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

I am interested in this.

terminator x and Sandra like this.
  22. AudiNutta

Fantastic Sandra great job as ever :D

Realised I’m on holiday cover in work for this now, will be telling everybody to make sure they don’t book this weekend!! That would be gutting.

Sandra likes this.
  23. Sandra

Thank you. Hope you get to go Matt. :) x

24. AudiNutta

As my usual luck goes... I’ve gone to book the day off, somebody is on paternity leave... that’s me out then.. gutted.

Oh well. Enjoy guys!

Thanks Sandra x

25. Sandra

Oh No Matt, that's a real shame. :( x

26. Sandra

27. simonali

Yes, such a shame you won't be able to go to work that weekend because you'll have one of those pesky summer colds!

AudiNutta and Sandra like this.
  28. simonali

I just had a mini panic because I thought this might clash with the Silverstone Classic but it doesn't thankfully. Does make for an expensive July, though!

Sandra, Gazwould and THQuattro like this.
  29. AudiNutta

“Engineers don’t go on the sick”, is what I got told during my apprenticeship after one day off... never had one since haha.

Sandra and simonali like this.
  30. simonali

I'm a maintenance engineer and had two days off this week! I don't do it often but had a fall at work last week and hurt my leg and could barely walk.

AudiNutta likes this.
  31. Sandra

AudiSpy and simonali like this.
  32. simonali

Sandra likes this.
  33. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

34. simonali

Anyone else go today? There were some nice four ringed cars dotted about. One of the race cars was an R8 with a two litre turbo engine in it that made around 650 bhp!

[​IMG]

terminator x and Sandra like this.
  35. Jordan hessey

Jordan hessey Active Member

Just came across this post! Well up for this.
    Will book my ticket now

Sandra likes this.
  36. Paulbean

Ticket booked!

37. Sandra

Anyone else going to this? @AudiNutta have you got day of yet Matt?

38. AudiNutta

Unfortunately not yet, I have asked one colleague and got told not very politely where to go asking for a shift swap for a car show haha.

I’m working on it as this to be honest I think will be the show season highlight.

Sandra likes this.
  39. desertstorm

desertstorm Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User TDi quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Just booked a ticket and a half day on the track in the TT. Unfortunately never booked through the link above, Was planning to put the car on the ASN stand in the morning.

40. Leevr

Leevr Well-Known Member Audi S3 Porsche Viper Green It's my birthday

I'm coming but wont be tracking

AudiNutta likes this.
  41. simonali

Would I be right in finkin' that the usual October meet at CC will no longer be because Autometrix went under?

AudiNutta likes this.
  42. Sandra

You guys are welcome on the club stand
    @simonali dont think there be a show in October as you say autometrix is no more.

Leevr likes this.
  43. AudiNutta

Convoy details in the other thread, will we be seeing you for the convoy?