Cars for YouTube Videos

Spinstorm

Reaction score
I started a channel on YouTube called Tech in the Car.

I have only been making videos a week - and I had no presence before but I have now had over 1,000 views and I hope to grow more over the coming weeks and months.

https://youtube.com/channel/UC_cVUfgPGVvDvqmiEtli0yA

I would love to make some more videos in other Audi models and with the latest tech.

Does anyone know (or can point me in the direction) of anybody in the South (near to Brighton) who might have a car I can make a video of.

It takes about 30 minutes maximum! Would love some help!

Thanks.

Reactions: daytonamart and NevMan
Looks quite cool, unfortunately don't have anything to show but best of luck with the new venture :icon thumright:

If it's more for newer cars if you market yourself well might be able to swing some deals with dealerships as surely it's free advertisment for them.

Reactions: Spinstorm and daytonamart

New video! Welcome feedback and support.

As you know I plan on making more videos!
(When I can find some cars!)

I've just stumbled upon this thread and I gotta say, congrats on starting your YouTube channel! It's awesome that you've already gotten over 1,000 views in just a week. Keep up the great work!
As for finding someone in the South near Brighton with a car you can make a video of, have you tried reaching out to any local car dealerships or car clubs? They might be willing to let you feature one of their cars in exchange for some free publicity.
When it comes to video editing, have you tried using movavi.com? It's a great software for beginners and offers a range of features to make your videos stand out. From adding special effects to trimming and merging clips, it's got it all.

I was in a somewhat similar situation, and delving into real estate allowed me to provide a stable home for my family while managing my own responsibilities. Look into areas with affordable housing options and potential for growth. You could buy a property, fix it up gradually, and maybe even consider renting it out for some extra income. real estate management can be a learning curve, but there are resources and professionals who can guide you. As for PA school, have you looked into programs that offer a more flexible schedule or online options? Things like youtube shorts monetization might help you balance your commitments.