Cars back from the body shop and my new rims are on

marriedblonde

After a weeks delay I have finally got my car back from the body shop. The repair is spot on, only 1 issue with the rear bumper being about 1mm out of alignment on one side but I will sort that myself and is probably me being overly fussy.

But it does mean I have finally been able to fit my new rim.

BBS CHR-II's 21x9.5" with a 33mm offset. Runing pzero's 265/30/21

I wasn't 100% sure on the titanium colour but now they are on the car I think they are perfect and love them.

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

THQuattro

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Very nice mate.

marriedblonde

Omg looks so sick is the repair good mate ?

Thank you I am loving it. The repairs really good, much better than I had hoped for so all good. I have one shiny rear box which stands out if you are looking for it, but I am up in the office tomorrow so thats 160miles of crap to cover it.

I will sort out the spacers now the wheels are on :)

Buxton2901

Thank you I am loving it. The repairs really good, much better than I had hoped for so all good. I have one shiny rear box which stands out if you are looking for it, but I am up in the office tomorrow so thats 160miles of **** to cover it.

I will sort out the spacers now the wheels are on :)
Nice1 mate cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

k3vkr

This is great, ive been looking at these wheels and now know they look perfect!
Do you a straight side on pic of whole car i could see?

marriedblonde

If anyone is interested I have just removed the wheels and will be selling them.

Stupidly I have kerbed one of them which I will get fixed first, I have already got the replacement silver trim from BBS (at a cost of £80) I've 2 tyres that I will let go with them as well with a lot of tread on.