Cars and Coffee

Alli_RR

Reaction score
Evening all,

Just wondering if there's anything coming up that I can attend?

Not sure if you do a 'cars and coffee' style meet up at the likes of Braehead/Loch Lomond or whatever. Doesnt have to be a full day thing, I'm fairly used to a meet and greet for an hour or so once a month via other clubs.

Appreciate any info!

Thanks

Evening all,

Just wondering if there's anything coming up that I can attend?

Not sure if you do a 'cars and coffee' style meet up at the likes of Braehead/Loch Lomond or whatever. Doesnt have to be a full day thing, I'm fairly used to a meet and greet for an hour or so once a month via other clubs.

Appreciate any info!

Thanks

Ill be up for something informal as well once i get the beast this weekend...!

Cheers and good shout!
D

Reactions: Alli_RR
Is there a group organiser that I should be speaking to or is it okay to do these things off our own back?

Give Sandra a wee nod. She organises the bigger Dealer mets. She'll point you in the right direction.

Cheers Scotty, will do.

Maybe try to plan a little random Saturday morning meet or something for a few weeks time then

Reactions: Scottyg
Seems to be a go for atleast trying to organise a wee meet up.

Do you have any preference to when and where?

Im thinking Intu (formerly Xscape)
Weekend mid August?

Saturday 13th August - 10am for an hour or so...

Thoughts?

Seems to be a go for atleast trying to organise a wee meet up.

Do you have any preference to when and where?

Im thinking Intu (formerly Xscape)
Weekend mid August?

Saturday 13th August - 10am for an hour or so...

Thoughts?

I'd have been up for this, but going to AITP that weekend, if there's another meet later on in the year, I'm in.

JG

JG that was just my suggestion buddy, happy to run with a more popular date for the majority, I just picked out a middle weekend :)

Reactions: RS5 JON
JG that was just my suggestion buddy, happy to run with a more popular date for the majority, I just picked out a middle weekend :)

No probs, if I'm not working, I'm happy to attend most weekends, wife permitting. :whip:

JG

Reactions: Scottyg
Cheers Brodster, I'll grab my brother and wander up too. Doubt I'll run the car mind but it'd be good to see whats what. I'll be a white S3, my brother in his blue Focus RS, if I spot anyone I'll come say hi

There's a whole host of us going up from The Audi Clan in the central belt and alot coming down from Aberdeen so its going to be a busy day on the 1/4 mile.

Reactions: Alli_RR
Sounds good, my cars booked in for a clutch upgrade on the Saturday I may be able run it now.... scary!