Carplay? and Audi connect opinions...

S32B

Reaction score
OK so starting off with Carplay, what apps do you use on it and does anyone know if when using Amazon music you can get the artwork to display? I can only see the fast forward, pause and rewind button!

Moving onto Audi connect...am I missing something or is it just not worth it for everyday use/paying for long term?

Telling me the weather in the car.....I can just look out of the window!
Google maps......I have built in satnav so what's the point?

What, if anything is a big must/plus for Audi connect???

Am I right in thinking I can't hook up to the cars wifi and use the Audi data to stream music from spotify, Amazon etc?

OK so starting off with Carplay, what apps do you use on it and does anyone know if when using Amazon music you can get the artwork to display? I can only see the fast forward, pause and rewind button!

Moving onto Audi connect...am I missing something or is it just not worth it for everyday use/paying for long term?

Telling me the weather in the car.....I can just look out of the window!
Google maps......I have built in satnav so what's the point?

What, if anything is a big must/plus for Audi connect???

Am I right in thinking I can't hook up to the cars wifi and use the Audi data to stream music from spotify, Amazon etc?

I use Amazon music on mine through Android Auto and I'm pretty sure it displays the album art automatically, will check on the though.
With regards to connect/google maps, as nice as it looks i wish I'd not spent the money and if VC was a standalone option i wouldn't have.
You can only use car as a wifi hotspot if you use a replacement sim or sign up to the very expensive data plans. Sim in car only covers the connect stuff.

Si :)