CARPET RIGHT! Or CARPET WRONG?

Dazmo

Reaction score
Bought and had a carpet fitted from carpet right yesterday.

Suffice to say im more than p****d off as you will see below, the fitter told me that the large crease/fold would dissapear after a few weeks! (why did i beleive him?) and i didnt even notice some of the other faults until today, the fitters left all the crap all over the floor and practically ran out of the door, wonder why?

Look how bad this carpet is:-

Some sort of tram lines visible, like something has been dragged on the carpet or just a faulty piece.

dscf0879xa.jpg

dscf0878o.jpg

dscf0869j.jpg

dscf0867i.jpg

Clearly this is an end of roll or just a faulty piece of carpet as their is large crease, discolouration on one side which i was told was a result of how its been rolled(********).

dscf0882b.jpg

dscf0881x.jpg

What does everyone else think?, i have a guy from carpet right coming this aftenoon and im sure he will splurt some rubbish about how its all normal and will dissapear in a few weeks, but im not having it, i want a refund or replacement or im going to my solicitor on monday

Last edited:
l hate crap like this. They will try to wriggle out of it. l recently ordered bedroom furniture that l know will take 3 months to arrive, l asked them what happens if its damaged when delivered. They said they will replace it. But l know they will just knock some cash off. This happened recently to a mate of mine.