Carbon wrapping!!

Blueie

He who dears' wins!!
Reaction score
My mate owns Anglesey Auto Tint, been tinting windows and car wrapping for over 10 years. Here is a few pics of his quality work!!

Cant wait to get my car back, will go straight to his workshop to get carbon roof and interior bits. Anybody else intrested? I have mentioned to him i might sort a group buy on here

SSL12914.jpg

SSL12910.jpg

SSL12909.jpg

SSL12902.jpg

SSL12901.jpg

SSL12897.jpg

SSL12887.jpg

SSL12851.jpg

SSL12852.jpg

SSL12855.jpg

Nice work

This stuff is really easy to use though, wouldn't pay someone else to do it

Yea I would say it's not as easy as it looks, especially on curved/awkward shapes. That Skyline needs the whole bonnet doing though, looks a bit odd just the centre part to me, but probably owner preference!

Yea I would say it's not as easy as it looks, especially on curved/awkward shapes. That Skyline needs the whole bonnet doing though, looks a bit odd just the centre part to me, but probably owner preference!

Thats what i thought about the bonnet but its grown on me seeing it in the flesh. It my mates Skyline.

Curves and awkward shapes are hard and takes time!:scared2:

anyone ever seen carbon audi rings out of interest? would be a bit different

jap crap lol , i have to agree tho i think it looks top but it needs the whole bonnet done in my opinion it just doesnt look right on red on another colour maybe

jap crap lol , i have to agree tho i think it looks top but it needs the whole bonnet done in my opinion it just doesnt look right on red on another colour maybe

Agree there are some jap crap! You wouldnt say that if you had a drive! Its a jap in a different league

ive driven a gtr before with 500bhp , but i know what your saying it is a better than most of the jap cars

Agree there are some jap crap! You wouldnt say that if you had a drive! Its a jap in a different league

Shame it looks like a fake GT-R now, strange in red anyway, they should all be bayside blue by law!

Yep purple for the R33 and blue for the R34 definitely..Unless its the Nismo 400R which I'd happily take in gunmetal!

I do like the new GT-R though :wub:

i wouldn't pay £60k for a Nissan, and i don't buy the lap times. now that it's the same price as a brand new C4S or lightly used Turbo there's no reason to buy one, faster or not.

i wouldn't pay £60k for a Nissan, and i don't buy the lap times. now that it's the same price as a brand new C4S or lightly used Turbo there's no reason to buy one, faster or not.

Can get a used one for £40k now which is still like 20k cheaper then a 911 turbo but I do see your point. However, regarding the lap times..have a look at this lol.

YouTube -

Can get a used one for £40k now which is still like 20k cheaper then a 911 turbo but I do see your point. However, regarding the lap times..have a look at this lol.

YouTube -

hate to burst your bubble, but there's no readouts visible that show you the time, and the entire thing is in Japanese. even if it was in English they could have made up whatever time they wanted.

they probably also used the launch mode to achieve that time. launch mode knackered the gearbox and Nissan wouldn't replace it under warranty.

Can't believe your being all girly and talking about Nissan replacing the clutch on warranty sub. We are so going to just leave it as that, was just showing you a clip of the thing accelerating damn fast and saying we like em:p. No need to go all serious on us lol..it's just a Nissan, why do I care?!