carbon mirror caps

mve7

Reaction score
Who has got the carbon mirror caps? And where you bought them?
Want to order the ones from ultimatecustomuk but can someone tell me that they fit well?

Kind regards

I had the genuine ones from Audi.
They do come up from time to time on ebay for under £150 new, so I wouldnt bother going non genuine tbh

Who has got the carbon mirror caps? And where you bought them?
Want to order the ones from ultimatecustomuk but can someone tell me that they fit well?

Kind regards
Someone had a deal on these a few weeks back on here.

I have a brand new set of Audi OEM carbon mirrors caps that I am considering selling as I think I’ll just stick with the black caps that are part of the BE pack. I also got them coated with Gtechniq Ultra ceramic coating, so complete with protection as well. If your interested, I can PM you a price. Note that these are non lane assist versions!

Edit: just noted your from Belgium, so not 100% sure if LHD & RHD are the same part numbers?

I have a brand new set of Audi OEM carbon mirrors caps that I am considering selling as I think I’ll just stick with the black caps that are part of the BE pack. I also got them coated with Gtechniq Ultra ceramic coating, so complete with protection as well. If your interested, I can PM you a price. Note that these are non lane assist versions!

Edit: just noted your from Belgium, so not 100% sure if LHD & RHD are the same part numbers?

can you send me some pictures? and I don't have line assist

can you send me some pictures? and I don't have line assist
Will do, but you’ll need to wait a few days as I’m away at the minute and can’t get any pictures taken.

Could you PM me a price too as I’m interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you thought about having the mirrors wrapped instead ?
I looked into getting mine wrapped to a carbon look. The quotes were mad, I actually bought the Audi caps for cheaper than some places were quoting.

Some places just said there isn't a good carbon vinyl, so no.

I paid 170 for mine, collected from Sytner Audi, purchased on ebay.

I saw an auction on eBay that ended yesterday afternoon of OEM covers for £95 which is a great price

^^^ I bought genuine ones for £95 on ebay from a dealer. May be Crewe Audi.

Chris.