Carbon Fibre Spoiler Prices?

Spinstorm

Reaction score
I would like finish off my car (after getting a private plate and diamond finishing my alloys and getting a full alcantara wheel) with a carbon fibre spoiler.

I like the look of the official Audi spoiler but it is priced over £500. I do not want to pay that - I know there are various third party spoilers that look the same on eBay/alibaba but I don’t want to buy something that is of debatable quality.

Anyone have one of these spoilers?

I had a look about at various cheaper one but in the end went for the genuine Audi part, got it for around £400 ish from an Audi dealer on eBay

Cheaper carbon looks fine to start with, but after a year or two I’ve seen the clear finish start to discolour the peel, so in the long run I just thought it’s better paying for the quality part to start with

I had a look about at various cheaper one but in the end went for the genuine Audi part, got it for around £400 ish from an Audi dealer on eBay

Cheaper carbon looks fine to start with, but after a year or two I’ve seen the clear finish start to discolour the peel, so in the long run I just thought it’s better paying for the quality part to start with

Photos? What dealer?

Photos? What dealer?

Think it was possible Stafford Audi mate, here’s a few photos...

A26B72A3 8BE2 4549 A31B E090AD8CAD4F

70558377 3527 41F8 93AE 21FE72F0DB31

Reactions: Macintosh88
Have you got any pics of this from the back view?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk