Carbon Fibre Parts

What Carbon Fibre parts would you want for your RS3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

P_G

Reaction score
In response to some queries I thought it best to get some ideas of numbers of people interested in genuine carbon fibre parts from Argon Creative. Obviously the higher the number the lower to overall cost as R&D will be shared across them so click which ones you would consider having and we can see what the costs will be...

I'll let the poll finish before approaching the guys at Argon to guage costs and keep everyone posted. If you want to see their work and quality before committing head over to Facebook where they have a page or their own website to see some of the stuff they have done already. I'm not associated with them but having had work done by them know that they do a top quality job and finding a decent cf fabricator is difficult at the best of times.

Last edited:
I think if i was going for the engine covers they would have to include the coil pack cover also

Reactions: quattro81
By engine covers I was looking at the ones you can get now but non OEM which will hopefully make them a lot less than the £550+ Audi want them for which IIRC includes the coil pack cover

OEM is 2 the intake cover, oil cover but not the coil pack cover

Last edited:
Osir design do all the engine bits.. This is where I was going to order mine from......
OSIR Design USA: TT RS Engine Dress Up

but if these guys can do a better deal I'd be well interested, rather than muck around with import duty, shipping etc..

That's exactly what I was just looking at only issue will be shipping I think. Duty will be a pain aswell

Please post up or advise any potential buyers of the full company details of who you intend to deal with, to avoid any issues later on, nothing personal, but these things can easily become a problem when things go wrong & the forum has to have some responsibility towards its members, appreciate the time you're spending on this for others, so please dont take offense :)

I will be looking for each member to deal with Argon Creative directly including their ordering and payment details should they choose to proceed. This was not designed to be a GB but equally the company needs to know how much interest there is to generate prototypes and pricing.If there is enough interest I will be donating the parts to make moulds of from my car since I'm most local or R&D costs will include the purchase of an OEM part to make a mould from.

Looked into hydrographics a number of times and TBH they aren't heat resistant so would be rubbish for engine parts and scratch easily. Not the same looks or durability wise as proper cf.

Hi cruiser did you get tha email ,regarding in car sercurity ?