Facelift Carbon fibre goodies

Phil3

Reaction score
I've just purchaced a set of Audi carbon fibre wing mirror caps for my FL saloon and was looking at other parts to match, I’ll probably be after the spoiler next

I was just after some photos of various carbon parts people have bought and fitted... and whether you’d recommend them, also maybe a price/link to where you got them from :icon thumright: cheers

Reactions: billymc92, seanick and FBF01
Keen to see how they look on your nardo, I was looking at a pair but unsure...photos soon I hope ha

Reactions: Phil3 and Marshy
Yep... photos as soon as they’re here and fitted, I’m mean for them and a carbon spoiler just so it’s that little bit different

I’m thinking about getting the maxton splitter and spoiler lip in carbon and getting the diffuser and wing mirrors in carbon to match. Still just a thought though

Reactions: Phil3
Fitted the genuine Audi Carbon Fibre mirror caps and they seem to go well with Nardo. Note: These are not covers that clip over the existing mirror caps so beware of the cheaper versions you find on Ebay.

IMG 3395

Reactions: FBF01, AB RS3, SPIKE_ and 2 others
Looks great mate... they’re the ones I’ve got coming, ordered through eBay but from and Audi dealer after a few offers haha

Have you got anymore carbon parts in the pipeline to fit, or think about buying?

Looks great mate... they’re the ones I’ve got coming, ordered through eBay but from and Audi dealer after a few offers haha

Have you got anymore carbon parts in the pipeline to fit, or think about buying?

Considering doing some other external parts like the front blade and maybe the rear diffuser.

Hydro dipping is possible cost effective option rather than paying crazy prices for carbon fibre parts from Audi or Ebay. Link below shows some of the parts that can be done.

https://www.wickedcoatings.co.uk/category/image-gallery/cars/exterior/

Audi carbon mirrors fitted :icon thumright:

A1600E94 B6DB 46F4 8122 3C9F4AD73CF2

Reactions: AB RS3, JamesCrs3, TYb and 4 others
They look ace, Do you have a link for these?

Thanks mate! They were off eBay from ‘AudiSytner’

They had them up for £150 but accepted £125 after a few counter offers

Thanks mate! They were off eBay from ‘AudiSytner’

They had them up for £150 but accepted £125 after a few counter offers
Decent price that, I bought mine from Sytner for £170 last year, wish I tried to get for a bit less now :p

Finally got my Carbon Seat backs today for my RS3 :hubbahubba:. I will upload a few images once I install them tomorrow.

IMG 1011 210154

Reactions: AB RS3, dno_uk, Behind The Bins and 8 others
Come on Phil, 1 photo lol! Keen to see more

haha I’ll get a load more up tomorrow after work... I’m scouting out where to get a spoiler from now ha

Reactions: FBF01
Looking at an Audi Carbon spoiler, Audi have said that thy are bonded onto the car... has anyone done this themselves and if so, was it pretty straight forward enough?

IMG 1047 min

IMG 1051 min

IMG 1052 min

IMG 1053 min

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, E15, PanamaS3 and 9 others
Now they looks impressive mate! Nice one :icon thumright:

Anymore carbon in the pipeline? or already in/on the car?

Now they looks impressive mate! Nice one :icon thumright:

Anymore carbon in the pipeline? or already in/on the car?

I already have carbon inlays and carbon engine bay from factory but I am looking at getting the wing mirrors in carbon.

I don't want to overkill the interior or exterior with too much carbon.

I already have carbon inlays and carbon engine bay from factory but I am looking at getting the wing mirrors in carbon.

I don't want to overkill the interior or exterior with too much carbon.

The mirrors are an easy swap, as said, I got mine from Sytner Audi for £125... I just want the spoiler to finish it off but that’s proving a little harder

The carbon fibre seat backs look really good.

I must admit though, I think carbon fibre is a rip off for what it is. I dare not ask how much those seats were...

Reactions: Seanix and FBF01
The mirrors are an easy swap, as said, I got mine from Sytner Audi for £125... I just want the spoiler to finish it off but that’s proving a little harder
I tried to look up Audi Sytner on eBay but they don't seem to have anything for sale.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Just taken the plunge on an Audi carbon rear spoiler, hopefully be here in a couple of days and the local body shop can squeeze me in

Reactions: FBF01
Just taken the plunge on an Audi carbon rear spoiler, hopefully be here in a couple of days and the local body shop can squeeze me in

So... the Audi dealer haven’t sent me the adhesive kits with the spoiler, after me paying for it extra and then supposedly ordering it in! Looks like it won’t be getting fitted on Saturday anymore then :crying:

Fingers crossed all going well I should have the spoiler fitted to the car tomorrow :icon thumright:

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3, RS3-Rob, Marshy and 1 other person
Spoilers fitted and all taped up... will get some photos of it when the tapes off and I’ve gave it a clean tomorrow... first impressions, chuffed to bits with it :icon thumright:

Reactions: FBF01, billymc92 and Spaceman_RS3
Spoilers fitted and all taped up... will get some photos of it when the tapes off and I’ve gave it a clean tomorrow... first impressions, chuffed to bits with it :icon thumright:

Is it the maxton one?

Edit. Ahh just read it’s the Audi one. Take it you have the saloon

Is it the maxton one?

Edit. Ahh just read it’s the Audi one. Take it you have the saloon

Yep have the saloon mate... to answer your worries maybe on the Maxton stuff, I had a Maxton rear spoiler lip on my Focus RS and it was fine, looks decent quality too, i went for the gloss black option on it

Reactions: billymc92 and NevMan
86C71A23 0B7B 4F0D 8133 2FEF503FA9D1

32BB10B1 8089 462D B984 EA017EA74445

3FA45FF0 B813 4332 886B 82F4A9844C2A

Reactions: NevMan, 392, Seanix and 1 other person
Like that phil3 where did you order it from?

Brill, thankyou. Just waiting for the car to turn up

Brill, thankyou. Just waiting for the car to turn up

No worries... just a heads up, unlike many other manufactures, Audi don’t use 3M/trim tape to secure there, they need bonded to the car, so I had a bodyshop do the work

Reactions: dc911