Carbon Fiber Interior Trimming Sedan/SB Update, Final Call & Reconfirm PLS!

There's a Typhoon incoming, not sure if post office will be open tomorrow, if so, I'll get it out tomorrow morning, if not, it might be Monday... I have like 15 sets left right now but the stupid vendor made like 10 sets extra and wants me to move them too... :sweat:

How many spares you got?! Know a couple of people that might be interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 sets right now... 2 or 3 sets are in the talk...

Ok mate let me double check, no a few people in my group that were gutted they missed out! Let me have a quick round up, help you ship them all :')

Ok larbel, just post when you can. Check your PM and comfirn you recieved my payment and shipping details.

There are a few in our chat interested and I know a couple of others potentially interested so sure you will shift them all!

@nervus payment received, thanks! Will try to get it out in the morning if possible. And thanks for helping out!! You can just have them email me :)

Way to shiny to take decent photos, but if people are interested what they look like fitted ...

Carbon 1
Carbon 2

Reactions: richinsoton, larbel, J6YAK and 2 others
I really want them! But I have a 3 door :(... and I would want the centre console!

Reactions: MKC and zippster
@ChrisT Wow, great pictures and looks stunning!!!

@deanshaw24 Sorry.. But I couldn't find a way to amortize the tooling cost for the 3 door alone so had to give up :(

And as a side note guys, don't be afraid to hammer it a little with your fist and make sure the tapes are in contact with the trims when applying them.

Reactions: ChrisT, Rob2k68 and Sandra
@ChrisT Wow, great pictures and looks stunning!!!

@deanshaw24 Sorry.. But I couldn't find a way to amortize the tooling cost for the 3 door alone so had to give up :(

And as a side note guys, don't be afraid to hammer it a little with your fist and make sure the tapes are in contact with the trims when applying them.

I really want a set for 3 door too!! Is it not possible just to order the one for the 5 door and just not use the sets for the extra door?
The centre console is the same right?

@MKC You can.. But don't think it's worth it without the door trims... And if you REALLY REALLY have to, there're vendor that can custom carbon the door trims for like maybe US$50, but then, you'll have to send your original trims over and with postage back and forth, it's gonna be another $130, just not worth it IMO...

@Buchs3 This isn't a sign up list anymore, they're available now, do you want me to send you the PayPal info? And this fit RHD sedan or Sportback only...

Could you PM me the price please Larbel - like them a lot ! May be touch and go with the Haldex repairs being unexpected.

@MKC You can.. But don't think it's worth it without the door trims... And if you REALLY REALLY have to, there're vendor that can custom carbon the door trims for like maybe US$50, but then, you'll have to send your original trims over and with postage back and forth, it's gonna be another $130, just not worth it IMO...

@Buchs3 This isn't a sign up list anymore, they're available now, do you want me to send you the PayPal info? And this fit RHD sedan or Sportback only...

Oh my bad! It slipped my mind that the doors on a 3 door are bigger too!
Man oh man... I really want a set!
If you was to get this going for a 3 door how many people would you need to make it worth it?
I know before you've already got people to register their interest but it might be worth a long shot!

Yes please mate.
Thank you. I have the rs3 sportback

@MKC We had like five 3 door signed up, but need to make at least 30 sets to cover the tooling cost that's why I gave up...

@Buchs3 Info sent, thanks!

Just sent my payment, can't wait for these to arrive

Reactions: MKC
Get them on mate - looking forward to the pics !

Everytime I get home its always getting dark! Will hopefully get a chance this weekend!

Take the punt Rob, they really do look fab - will go well with your mirrors :)

Reactions: Rob2k68
Wish I got a 5 door. Sorry my mistake, glad to know there is some genuine people out there many thanks. I'm gutted now.

Reactions: MKC, Sandra and Rob2k68
Have you got any let? I'd be up for a 5 door set? Can you Pm me PayPal details etc? Many thanks in advance.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

There's a Typhoon incoming, not sure if post office will be open tomorrow, if so, I'll get it out tomorrow morning, if not, it might be Monday... I have like 15 sets left right now but the stupid vendor made like 10 sets extra and wants me to move them too... :sweat:

I would be keen on a set!!

Have you got any let? If so can you pm me re cost etc? Many thanks..

Hi Larbel,

Saw this thread from my RS3 owners forum and really interested in a set, i have pm'ed you.

@larbel - You are a Diamond!

Just wanted to say thank you for doing all of this! I received the trims today (unbelievably quick shipping!) and the quality, fit and finish is fantastic and they look factory fitted in my RS3.

Anyone who is thinking about these but are worried about the quality - i'd say just buy them! They are fabulous and i'm an Über Fanny!!

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Spinrs2k
@larbel - arrived yesterday, fitted today. And I have to say what a high quality fit and finish. Transforms the inside of the car. Just need a centre consol carbon solution now!

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fluffmeister AU and Rob2k68
@larbel mine arrived today mate thanks for sorting this out appreciate the huge effort on your part buddy!

Can't wait to fit tomorrow when I have day light and more time - don't want to fudge anything up !!!!!

Reactions: Sandra and pburv
Hi @larbel,
Finally had a change to pick mine up today from the post office, all is well and they look amazing cant wait to fit them. Thank you very much for sorting these out.

Reactions: Rob2k68
So, Larry, what are the chances of the centre console?

So, Larry, what are the chances of the centre console?

Honestly doubt it would happen, the interests just isn't there, I'd of thought I could get rid of 30 sets in a heart beat but it really wasn't the case... Center console would be a tougher sell as well so... :flushed: