Carbon clean

gray99y

Reaction score
Anyone know of place that does fully carbon clean?
Preferably in the midlands

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

Took him about 10hrs but I got a good price cos I know the guy. Depends which engine you have too. I'll put a couple of pics up

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

The black on the second pic is ground into the metal, it's definitely clean
6564b577922fbaa1f36ab407ce245b3e.jpg
b95fdf8936b219dc656cf011be449f33.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Rd garage services in middlesex do a good job. Manifold off, clean the flaps, all the ports and valves. Made a huge difference

Reactions: gray99y
I got my 07 B7 with 112000 mls done in July 2016 at VES Sport in Braco...Scotland. He put it on the dyno before and after. Before the clean it was getting 276bhp at the wheels and after the carbon clean and a wee remap it was getting 335bhp at the wheels. He also told me the remap would give me 22bhp, so you can do the maths..you get a fair bit with just the carbon clean. I do have pics and they look very similar to the ones above in gray99y's comment.

If it’s not done with a walnut blaster the propper way don’t bother.

The rest of the methods are a load of s*** just snake oil.

I've just had mine done in Nottingham
Www.hirsch-tech.co.uk
Really good results on my V8
Tell him Graham gave you his details

I've just got my B7. It's been to Michael for a service and health check. Needs a decoke, good to see his work before I hand over my money.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

On his website there's a pic of my valves before and after. Definitely improved the power after having it done.
I've just got my B7. It's been to Michael for a service and health check. Needs a decoke, good to see his work before I hand over my money.

Reactions: V8Guzzler
On his website there's a pic of my valves before and after. Definitely improved the power after having it done.

Booked in for the 27th. Can't wait to feel the difference.