Carbon 3D Lettering Registration

Audi Dynamik

Reaction score
Hello,
I have had my Number Plates for a while now and they don't seem very popular so i am just sharing them with you.
They are 3D Carbon Lettering Number Plates, they are fully legal from Demon Plates, they are £43.60 and seem quite a good but cheap modification to enhance the look of your Car. You don't have to have the Demon Plates Slogan at the bottom either, Here are mine.

036 037
Visit these links.
Number Plate Builder | Online Number Plates Builder
3D Carbon Domed Text : Demon Plates

Not for me and not all that cheap IMO and there's probably a reason why they are not popular.

Hmm,Thanks for the input, surprises me actually :0

To me they represent the same sort of image as the german style plates, which isnt a great image sorry :(

But who gives a **** what the internet thinks, if you like them, thats all that matters. We've all done things to our cars which dont conform to the norm!

Sorry but I also think they look ***** too :(

I also think the same about german plates regardless of how 'scene' they might be...

Normal British plates with honeycombe background and (flat) 3D style letters does quite enough in my book.

Personally i do like them but all these negative comments, they wont be on my next car !

Do you chav your car up for other peoples pleasure, or your own?

If you like them - regardless of the chav level - then put them on your next car for your own pleasure, it matter not what other think!

Reactions: johnnythepie