Car wobbling under acceleration

MrTackalakalaka

Reaction score
Have noticed recently when accelerating hard (especially in 3rd and 4th gear) the car seems to wobble at the front.
ive replaced quite a few parts recently - track rod ends, anti roll bar bushes, lower suspension arms, drop links etc. the car feels like brand new except for the wobbling under acceleration. It cruises at any speed very smoothly it's just when it's under load it feels rough.
im certain it's not a misfire or anything related to that. It definitely feels like something is worn.

any ideas what it could be?

thanks

Only under acceleration? can it be felt through the steering wheel?

my first guess would be an inner CV joint.

Thanks for the replies!!
I was thinking possibly the CV joint so is nice to hear someone else suggest it! Is there any way you can check for excessive wear without taking it apart?
Also could it possibly be an engine mount or anything similar?

Yep have had all the alignment checked was spot on.

I'll have a look at the bolts. Hopefully its something as simple as that!
Im tempted to change the driveshafts on both sides but dont wanna spend the money on parts then it turns out to be something else. Just wanted to see what others suggested.

Cool, thanks Alex will have a look and report back :) Hows things with you? Has been a while since ive been on here

I know this thread is abit old but im facing quite a simillar issue.l My A4?N8 wobbles at 15-30mph and its only started a couple of days now i also even noticed that turning hard right or going round a roundabout makes this wobblig intense. I have had two front brand new tyres replaced Had my alignmemt checked which are all spot on but there is still this wonbling occuring;;;;;;