Car video recorders or using the existing car cameras

woollyjoe

Reaction score
Been cycling for over ten years in London and the safest thing I found was a helmet camera. I'm looking to replicate on my a6 C7 which has four cameras around car, but happy to install new internal cameras. Has anyone any advice on best systems that are easy to have running?

i'm looking to have front and back with power supplied permanently from car without unsightly wires. Any ideas welcome.

I wanted to know from people in insurance market what worked best. The only reason i want cameras is to record accidents to help my insurance. i was hoping to get ones that were supported by insurance companies.

i dont get the post
you already have 4 cameras fitted and want to replace with 4 internal cameras ?

i dont get the post
you already have 4 cameras fitted and want to replace with 4 internal cameras ?

Please explain what you don't get? The title clearly says I'm looking for "video recorders". I have four cameras outside the car, and none inside. I don't mind which cameras are used, as long as there is some way to record. It would be good to get an insurance person's view on what experience they have.

The C7 has the option for different external cameras for use with parking, a front camera, rear camera, side and top.

It think the OP wants a dash cam (blackvue etc) for insurance purposes.

The C7 has the option for different external cameras for use with parking, a front camera, rear camera, side and top.

It think the OP wants a dash cam (blackvue etc) for insurance purposes.

yeah i got that
thats why i said advanced incar