Car vibrating

MarijZ

Reaction score
Hello I have an audi a4 b6 1.9 tdi with the 1.9 tdi avf engine. The car vibrates a little when stationary. Not much just when you put your hand on the dashboard you can feel it a little, but I’m quite sure that it sould be more “elegant” when you’re driving it doesn’t vibrate almost at all you can feel it just a little in sertain rpms in sertain gears. I hope it’s not the injectors because car pulls like a train, starts up cold no problem, doesnt smoke, no errors when scanned with OBDeleven. Any suggestions?

Engine mounts? The A4 is unique in that they put a liquid in the mounts to reduce vibrations, eventually they age and leak and performance reduces. Worth checking them first.

Most people just put the far cheaper Passat mounts in to replace them. The engine will log a code but they work just fine.

Engine mounts? The A4 is unique in that they put a liquid in the mounts to reduce vibrations, eventually they age and leak and performance reduces. Worth checking them first.

Most people just put the far cheaper Passat mounts in to replace them. The engine will log a code but they work just fine.
So one of 3 engine mounts is replaced, i think the one with the sensor, because that is the only code when i scan the car… the other 2 weren’t changed. The vibrations arent bad by any means im just 100% sure it must be more “stable”