Car Vacuum?

CrypticMG

Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologise if this is within the wrong thread, just wondering what type/model of vacuum you all use to clean the inside of your vehicles? Or if just a standard vacuum, what about any good accessory kits for getting down into all those small spaces, particularly around the seat areas and also being powerful enough/small enough to collect all the small debris that embeds into the carpets ha!?

Cant beat a trusty ol Henry!

I did pick this up for the more intricate areas though.

Can attach nozzles for the blower at the back which makes it easy to clear stuff out of little crevices. Not brave enough to see if its powerful enough to dry a car, as I'm not quite ready to look that daft while cleaning the car yet....

Reactions: Sandra and CrypticMG
I use my Dyson animal (I don't have pets). The attachments are perfect for the carpets and mats in the car.

Reactions: CHEZ and CrypticMG
I use a Henry - Bullet proof!!

Reactions: Sandra and CrypticMG
Great replies! Thank you. Now to do some searching and make a decision on one haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a Henry. It does fantastic job both in the car and the house. Looks cool too. :)

Reactions: CrypticMG
I have a Karcher wet and dry one I tend to use for inside the car and the mats, then go over the mats with the dyson animal once ive got most of the crap off!

I have the karcher wet and dry coming tomorrow, hopefully I won't be disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does the job well, you wont be disappointed for the price :)

Reactions: CrypticMG