Car Vacuum?

CrypticMG

Hi all,

Apologise if this is within the wrong thread, just wondering what type/model of vacuum you all use to clean the inside of your vehicles? Or if just a standard vacuum, what about any good accessory kits for getting down into all those small spaces, particularly around the seat areas and also being powerful enough/small enough to collect all the small debris that embeds into the carpets ha!?

DrEskimo

Cant beat a trusty ol Henry!

I did pick this up for the more intricate areas though.

Can attach nozzles for the blower at the back which makes it easy to clear stuff out of little crevices. Not brave enough to see if its powerful enough to dry a car, as I'm not quite ready to look that daft while cleaning the car yet....

Ruhel

Never seen a fuel needle go down so fast!
VCDS Map User
I use my Dyson animal (I don't have pets). The attachments are perfect for the carpets and mats in the car.

CrypticMG

Great replies! Thank you. Now to do some searching and make a decision on one haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottishA4B9

Mine lasts 15 mins but the newer ones are 25mins. 15mins is plenty of time to clean a car.

NFox

S3 Black Edition
I have a Karcher wet and dry one I tend to use for inside the car and the mats, then go over the mats with the dyson animal once ive got most of the **** off!

CrypticMG

I have the karcher wet and dry coming tomorrow, hopefully I won't be disappointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk