car tax petition

dualmono21

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
this is for gordon brown to change the exception he has put on cars over 225g/km between 2001/2006

it may not effect you know but it may well do on your next choice of car

Do these petitions actually have any effect? I've signd so many recently, and nothing ever comes of them. Is it just lip service?

Agreed with Jacko.
It's like the MSN closing down emails I seem to get every other day lol

The problem in this country is that the government dont listen to a thing the puplic say so there's absolutely no point to these petitions, they just get replied to by some poor over worked civil servant who copies & pastes the reply from the last petition "thank you for raising your concern, rest assured we'll be giving this our highest priority.............blah blah" Its ********, nothing eevr happens with these things, no one ever reads them & no one cares. And at the people who say "well you've got to try" and "if everyone had that attitude we'd get nowhere" I have this to say, this country IS nowhere, its in the toilet and a big hand is reaching for the chain right about now thinking about giving it a flush. If someone can give me satisfactory evidence these things are actually read by anyone of importance and they take note i'll sign it, in the meantime though i'll keep myself to myself thankyou!

the reason they dont work sometimes is because people dont bother
if you wish to throw away your right to complain (after all this country is supposed to be a democracy )and are happy wombling along like the rest ... then fine dont bother signing
but if you are opposed to it make your mark eventually when theres enough signatures they have to take note and you can be happy youve tried to change things