Car stolen from East london

jaymarwa

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
Woke up on Monday morning to find I had been burgled for car keys and both my cars stolen.
:cry:
Cars were:
SEAT LEON FR 2.0 TFSI Emocion Red with RS4 replica's REG KT07JDU
AUDI A4 AVANT SLINE 2.0 TFSI Mauritius Blue REG KY57HFK

Leon had kid car seats in them.

Like all of you, i love my cars - I worked hard to buy them and the thought of some :censored: nicking them and making a quick buck makes sick. I thought I made good effort to hide keys away but clearly not good enough. my family were in the house when this happened so we are all quite shocked. That said, I value my family far more and am glad they are unharmed.

I understand from local police that this becoming an ever increasing problem across the country. There is very little chance of recovery as the cars were prob on way out of the country with in 3 -4 hours.

Therefore whilst unlikley, please PM me if you spot these cars at all in your travels. I would appreciate your help in spreading this message across other Forums too.

sorry to hear about youre cars mate, doubt ill see them but ill keep a look out

Hate news like this. Sorry to hear, but at least no harm was done to the family. Will keep a look out as they could be anywhere.

**** feel for u man. ill keep an eye out for em on the m1 when i go home from work

Sorry to hear this. Where abouts in east london mate?? I live in east london so will keep my eyes peeled.

Sorry to hear this. Where abouts in east london mate?? I live in east london so will keep my eyes peeled.

Newbury Park/Seven Kings (Ilford). According to the cops, there have been at least 5 similar incidents over the past two weeks in this area.

Omg! Sorry to hear this mate! I'm in that area so I'll keep an eye out for you. I better also be careful myself. Baseball bat ready.

Baseball bat with 9" nails inserted it what these kinda people deserve. Makes me sick to think about it dude. Chin up. Like you said cars can be replaced but lives can't. Count Yr lucky stars you didn't hear them cause they usually go tooled up and in numbers.
So what ya getting with the insurance payout ;)

Sorry to hear this mate, main thing is that the family are ok I guess.....people seem to forget nowadays the value of family as opposed to material things!!! (Deep hey) :)

Heard alot worse horror stories, so in a way it sounds as if you got off lightly with no threatening behaviour hey.