Reaction score
Hi i have heard people talking about car sponsors can anyone tell me how to go about getting involved or where to start

what makes you stand out than any a3 owner?

i have no idea lol
I am a car spray painter working in a garage getting to take my homers in to my work to do but if things get busy i am thinking in opening up my own bodyshop and my car would be used as advertisement for my bodyshop so would want it to look good running at its best and be a head turner to get business in for my bodyshop:icon thumright::thumbs up:

Reactions: stote
TBH, best place to start is with a flawless paint job....

Sponserships dont happen as often as you would think...lots of people just 'rep' garages/companies who help them...getting freebies out of companies isnt as easy as it once was

The worst bit about most of it, is you will need a substancial following on social media...and I means thousands if not tens of thousands of people

Be prepared for the big companies to already have a big social following too so I highly doubt they will give anything away for less than trade price

These days, unless you are building something out there compared to the norm, or have built something so you are known by tons and tons of people...dont expect too much

And being a bodyshop company, you also have to stand out compared to other 'flawless' paint jobs out there...you need to find a niche or something you are amazing at and can battle it with the best in the business....maybe something like custom arches, metal work, filling work, bodykits etc

Reactions: Michael Paul shields
You are gonna find it hard to get a sponsorship deal with any company other than maybe a detailing one, basically because the main "go to" companies now lease their own vehicles and "build" them in house. You may be able to get discounted parts or services if you have a good social media following though. I sponsor a couple of cars on this basis.

Reactions: Michael Paul shields