Car + Snow + Kids = Hand marks ALL over car

a3_dan

Reaction score
Hi folks,

As you might guess from the title, its been snowing here and no doubt we have more to come, and my car sits on the side of the road all week, and i live near a park and not far from a school, so im just waiting to get all those horrible little kids around the area walking past my car and wiping there hands all over my body work to make snowblls or write stuff in the snow on my panels!! ARGHHHHHHHH

So, what i really want to find out is, will this wreck my paint work? And what can i do against this, other than hide my car somewhere!! :banghead:

Also, Im going to have gritters driving past my car soon, arghhhhh i hate this time of the years weather!!!

:sob:

Depends how dirty the car is underneath really mate, fingers crossed if it happens then you may just get away with some marring in the paint which can be easily removed even by hand.

Get out there with the hair dryer so there's no snow on the car for them to play with!:icon_thumright:

I would seriously consider a good car cover.Or drop some fish hooks on the snow.

Depends how dirty the car is underneath really mate, fingers crossed if it happens then you may just get away with some marring in the paint which can be easily removed even by hand.

Get out there with the hair dryer so there's no snow on the car for them to play with!:icon_thumright:

I will try and keep the car clean in that case, although its hard around this time of the year huh. :cold:

Connect your car to a 240 Volt plug socket in the house. They'll only touch it once....

haha that would be something i would love to see! ZAP!!

I would seriously consider a good car cover.Or drop some fish hooks on the snow.

I always thought car covers were bad for our paint work?

my cover is very soft inside, and any marks that appear are that slight that a quick rub (ooeer) will sort out.I learnt my lesson with leaving the car for a fortnight in the summer at an airport hotel near a lime tree.Ouch.It breathes but keeps out the crap.

where did you get yours from? I like the sound of this little duvet for my car!

Lol.I wouldnt say it was a duvet!Its obviously nylonish, but the inside is very slippery and non scratch if you can imagine.I got it off ebay its called a voyager by cover-zone...heres thier website
http://www.cover-zone.com/

but it was much cheaper on ebay.Just checked on ebay, none for an A3 at the mo for the same brand