Car pulling to one side after tracking?

Sha170

Reaction score
Hi I had tracking done on my A3 today, before tracking it was pulling to the right whilst the steering was held straight.
After tracking it pulls to the left, I had it checked again and the tracking was right.
Once the car was on the ramp the mechanic jacked the car up and showed me how on side the tyre was sticking out more then the other.

Whilst looking at the car from the front on the ramp the mechanic showed me how:
The driver side wheel looked like this: l
And the passenger had a bit more of a slant to it as if the top of the wheel was in the arch more.
He said that the driver side did not look right as it shouldn't stick out that much and could be due to either the shock absorber, hub or wishbone.
Would make sense to as why the car is pulling to the right?

Im going to take the car back for further inspection but was wondering what other peoples thoughts were on what could be wrong?

Sounds like cross member need to be moved to even up camber IF nothing else is bent. Also when an alignment is perfomed cars sometimes pull due to prev tyre wear on one side. Swapping wheels over normal negates or proves this.